This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z ZS620KL VoLTE setting Dissappear??

Shendy
Star I
Hi good day,

I've been searching everywhere about VoLTE on Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.

I'm new with VoLTE, recently I buy a new Number which has to use VoLTE and as I know that my phone Zenfone 5z have native VoLTE.

SADLY, there is no VoLTE setting to enable / disable which I know in google it has to be in :
Setting => Network & Connections => Mobile Network
screenshot-20200718-125754751.jpg
screenshot-20200718-125752339.jpg
Is it a bug or something? Because there is setting on Secondary SIM using VoLTE exist on SIM card setting

screenshot-20200718-125759985.jpg
Need your help please.
9 REPLIES 9

Shendy
Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97588#Comment_97588

Did you see VOLTE on other device in that same area?

View post
I did saw VoLTE on their device tho. I think I should go to asus service center or downgrade the OS maybe? Now I'm using android 10

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Shendy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97590#Comment_97590

I did saw VoLTE on their device tho. I think I should go to asus service center or downgrade the OS maybe? Now I'm using android 10

View post
Try sim reinsert also check with safe mode if system behaves same
To go to safe mode press and hold power button>you will see normal restatt n switch off options> tap and hold switch off option for few seconds system will ask to entre safe mode >click ok
To exit safe mode just restart
If still problem remains try below steps
reset before taking device to service centre which is last hope
Remeber dont forget to take backup of imp data before you reset
Thanks!

Shendy
Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32111/zenfone-5z-zs620kl-volte-setting-dissappear

Please check if that carrier supports VOLTE on which you are not seeing VOLTE option to ON or OFF

If that carrier doesnt support VOLTE you will not be able to see that settings in options

Thanks!

View post
Hi amitgrade3,

My provider for sure support VoLTE, even this provider using only VoLTE to make a phone call & text using VoLTE. Without VoLTE you cant.

The provider create the apps for their customer who have not VoLTE in their phone to using their apps. Unfortunately the apps keep crashing and such a pain in the *** its bother me a lot. Now I cant make a phone call & text messages.

FYI,
1. I already go to provider support center and they cant do much with their built apps. And they test my SIM card to their phone and has VoLTE, so my SIM card is not the problem.

2. I called "ASUS Support" in my Country (INDONESIA), their answer is they dont know whats going on with my phone and they told me to email them and screenshot the setting that I screenshot on my previous post.

The only hope for me is ASUS solve my problem A.S.A.P

Shendy
Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32111/zenfone-5z-zs620kl-volte-setting-dissappear

Please check if that carrier supports VOLTE on which you are not seeing VOLTE option to ON or OFF

If that carrier doesnt support VOLTE you will not be able to see that settings in options

Thanks!

View post
1. I already went to my provider support center and they test my SIM card to their phone have VoLTE. My SIM card is not the problem.

2. I called ASUS support center in my country (INDONESIA) they do know how come that happen and tell me to screenshot the setting (screenshot on my previous post) and email them to see it first.

Really need help ASUS to take care of it

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Shendy
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The model supports the carrier
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

Kindly provide me the name of your carrier so that we could better assist you. You may reply the e-mail to ASUS support center in Indonesia as well.
Besides, my VoLTE works fine with WW-100.10.107.87.