cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook UX camera stop working

Ioana
Star I
Hi,
I have a Laptop ASUS ZenBook 15 UX534FTC-A8263R bought this month, with Win10 Pro. Camera worked fine for several days, but today it is not working in Skype, Zoom, Camera apps - but works ok on facial recognition login!
In device manager, I see 2 cameras, with the same name (!), but one with manufacturer Microsoft, and the other Realteck. I tried disabling them, new drivers, restart, etc - no success.
Please advice.
Thanks,
Ioana
PS: also, google shows that there were previous questions on the same topic, but which were deleted. Please leave the questions, it saves time.
39 REPLIES 39

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @Zhou ,
Which model and BIOS and camera app version do you have?
Thank you.

juanna_jan
Star I
I have the same issue recently with my zenbook. tried updating driver also no use. pls advise if i need to send it to service centre!! just bought the laptop last sept only.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Helllo @juanna.jan ,
Please specify your model name and also specify the situation as well.
A screenshot would be helpful.
Thank you.

paturner
Star I

I just found a solution for my problem - hit F10 - it has a cross camera on it - like what I was getting when I ran the Camera app.

ZT-9c2fe43f
Star I
having same issue with new Zenbook Duo UX481FL and biometric driver is also not there how do i install the bio metric driver and make the hello windows work?