This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 Auto Restart 2 times and freezes

adityathorat99
Star III
I have been using this phone for past 5 months and everything was perfect but the recent 2 updates screwed the phone and now whenever i start any game, it just randomly restarts itself 2 times. Also it freezes while using any app, the screen just turns black for no reason. Some are saying that this is hardware issue but I'm sure its not, because from the recent updates these things are happening. Please give me any soln or any update that'll fix this issue.
32 REPLIES 32

Jopsik
Star II
Тоже часто стал зависать и перезагружается (((
А ещё сильно быстра стал садиться аккумулятор

ronald1985
Community Legend I
adityathorat99

I have been using this phone for past 5 months and everything was perfect but the recent 2 updates screwed the phone and now whenever i start any game, it just randomly restarts itself 2 times. Also it freezes while using any app, the screen just turns black for no reason. Some are saying that this is hardware issue but I'm sure its not, because from the recent updates these things are happening. Please give me any soln or any update that'll fix this issue.

Does the device get hot? If so, try turning off System Lighting as someone has suggested.
At the moment, the advice is to take your device to the service centre.

justinakhilak47
Star II
adityathorat99

Exactly facing the same problem 😔 but for me it restart for 5 or more times very frustrating issue

adityathorat99
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32118/rog-phone-2-auto-restart-2-times-and-freezes

Does the device get hot? If so, try turning off System Lighting as someone has suggested.

At the moment, the advice is to take your device to the service centre.

View post
If we are getting the same issue after the system update does that mean that its a hardware issue.. definitely its a software problem that needs to be fixed by the ROG team. And from past 1 month i am asking for help but all my posts are getting ignored. Turning off system lighting won't help. I've tried it. Help and look out for this issue Asus..!!