This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will asus provide Android 10 FOTA update.

aadityagujjar3
Star II
Asus,
When will you give Android 10 Fota update. We are eagerly waiting for it from past two months. Every time when I talk to you online chat customer support they only say that their team is working on it.
I think they are got in sleep while working hard to search for incredible.
I had updated manually to Android 10 beta 2 version but it has lots of bugs and because of that I ended on downgrading to Android 9.

20 REPLIES 20

aadityagujjar3
Star II
sthamaraiselvan98

screenshot-20200719-072110.png

Android 11 release date

View post
Yahi to bacha tha bus ab.
Yaha hume abhi tak Android 10 stable update nahi mila aur ye Android 11 ki release date final kar rahe hai.

aadityagujjar3
Star II
screenshot-20200722-080256.png
This is what they have to say to us.
I have mailed them on CEO feedback and this is what I got in response to the mail.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
aadityagujjar3

screenshot-20200722-080256.png

This is what they have to say to us.

I have mailed them on CEO feedback and this is what I got in response to the mail.

View post
Looks like this mail states that this device will not receive Stable update and Asus will give only future updates(With bugs only) with developer version.

yo123620
Rising Star I
Android 10 for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2 will never come. Asus has been making fun of us since January this year, they released the first beta version and we were all thinking that Asus was finally going to work well and do a second Android update, OUR MISTAKE.

Asus just wants to sell, a year ago the Max Pro M1 and M2 were spectacular phones for them, after a few months, they were no longer, Zenfone 6 came out and the others went down in history. Now comes the Zenfone 7 and the Rog Phone 3 and even the Zenfone 6 is no longer important for Asus, it's now history.

I made the mistake last year of buying the Zenfone Max Pro M2, a good phone but from a brand that does not preserve or respect the customer with a terrible support service.

🤮SHAME ON YOU ASUS AND YOUR RIDICULOUS COPY PASTE ANSWERS EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WEEK 🤮.

Gokul_Krish
Star II
Hey Asus if you have Dare first issue bug free stable update and then speak. I will never buy the asus product in my life time. Stupid developers didn't know to fix the bug just copy paste the reply. Don't make customers as fool. 200 percent I will challange asus cannot provide bug free stable update. Try to get a class from chines brand like Oppo, MI, Vivo, Realme, Redmi. Definitely other brands are far better in software department. Asus is damaging their name because of bad software team. I don't know whether they take this seriously or not. Very very worst experience with asus. Shame on you asus.