This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z battery charging issue.

bishusha345
Star II
Since i updated my phone with latest fota update there is big issue in my phone. Whenever i put my phone on charging it only show 'charging' not "fast charging" and so the speed of charging is very slow. It takes about 7 hours for full charge. Its been very annoying since this bug have been started.
Its not only my problem but of many user complaining about this.
Please fix this issue ASAP.???
25 REPLIES 25

abhi8dalvi91

I am using the phone for a year almost love when it was brand new but now people are not taking initiative to solve the customer care complaints the phone is although good no doubt but still its lacking proper support from leaders of asus

might they sort out the problem with battery as soon as possible with the update even you use a wattage of 45 charge it will charge the same showing turbo charge at take the same amount of time which is pain in back to just sit for hours waiting for phone to charge . Please take this matter as a concerned and i know Asus will do the needful .

View post
We coming here for looking solution , but you coming for support ASUS product ,it's very non sense of your comment.
My phone taking 9 hour to charge full , I bought my phone for 40k , we expect basic thing of product should be correct if it's is not proper , ASUS IS NOT GOOD PRODUCT
Battery is very basic thing to phone , if it's not proper its irritating one to user . The we have to travel with one power bank to Charge it .

"Please avoid putting comment if u not having solution to the problem."

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
There is a charging issue post recent update... to charge 25% its takes nearly 2 hrs....if so many users are facing such issues cant be a co-incidence that all of them have bad cable or hardware... it charges with 220mA to 300mA

rajakrishnak6
Star I
Hey guys I also have these prblms for a month but now I solved this problem in easy manner i am sharing the solution with you all first of all I think my charger have some trouble but no my usb cable was in trouble I changed my usb cable and now my mobile charging very fast so kindly change the usb cable guys 💯 this will work change usb cable

mukesh_badgujar
Star II
Anders_ASUS

We've seen complaints but have received very few logs and none of them that can confirm that there's a software issue. Have you tried charging with a different cable? If the cable breaks, partly, then fast charging will stop working. This is a VERY COMMON issue which needs to be solved with your local ASUS Support.

If you have tried with the bundled asus charger and multiple cables without getting fast charge, then I would very much be interested in logging your phone to find out why.

View post
I having also same problem

paulagor27
Star I
Do you have the battery protection feature on? If you do, that would be why. Batteries that charge to their max and stay plugged in will cause heat to be generated. This heat does damage to the battery, and over time causes more significant degradation than just the standard charge/discharge cycle.
Also, if you're charging with a particularly weak charger, and one lacking Power Delivery, that would also be another reason why.