This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z ZS620KL VoLTE setting Dissappear??

Shendy
Star I
Hi good day,

I've been searching everywhere about VoLTE on Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.

I'm new with VoLTE, recently I buy a new Number which has to use VoLTE and as I know that my phone Zenfone 5z have native VoLTE.

SADLY, there is no VoLTE setting to enable / disable which I know in google it has to be in :
Setting => Network & Connections => Mobile Network
screenshot-20200718-125754751.jpg
screenshot-20200718-125752339.jpg
Is it a bug or something? Because there is setting on Secondary SIM using VoLTE exist on SIM card setting

screenshot-20200718-125759985.jpg
Need your help please.
9 REPLIES 9

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Maybe your provider didn't support Volte.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Shendy

Hi good day,

I've been searching everywhere about VoLTE on Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.

I'm new with VoLTE, recently I buy a new Number which has to use VoLTE and as I know that my phone Zenfone 5z have native VoLTE.

SADLY, there is no VoLTE setting to enable / disable which I know in google it has to be in :

Setting => Network & Connections => Mobile Network

screenshot-20200718-125754751.jpg

screenshot-20200718-125752339.jpg

Is it a bug or something? Because there is setting on Secondary SIM using VoLTE exist on SIM card setting

screenshot-20200718-125759985.jpg

Need your help please.

Zenfone 5z ZS620KL VoLTE setting Dissappear??
Please check if that carrier supports VOLTE on which you are not seeing VOLTE option to ON or OFF
If that carrier doesnt support VOLTE you will not be able to see that settings in options
Thanks!

Shendy
Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32111/zenfone-5z-zs620kl-volte-setting-dissappear

Please check if that carrier supports VOLTE on which you are not seeing VOLTE option to ON or OFF

If that carrier doesnt support VOLTE you will not be able to see that settings in options

Thanks!

View post
I already went to my provider support center and my SIM CARD has VoLTE on their native VoLTE phone.

I call asus support in my country and they cant do much. They just told me to screenshot the setting and email them first.

My questions is, how come my SIM card VoLTE on another native phone but not in Asus Zenfone 5z? Is that possible that my Zenfone 5z didnt recognize my SIM card VoLTE?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Shendy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97571#Comment_97571

I already went to my provider support center and my SIM CARD has VoLTE on their native VoLTE phone.

I call asus support in my country and they cant do much. They just told me to screenshot the setting and email them first.

My questions is, how come my SIM card VoLTE on another native phone but not in Asus Zenfone 5z? Is that possible that my Zenfone 5z didnt recognize my SIM card VoLTE?

View post
Did you see VOLTE on other device in that same area?