This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review of Asus ZM Pro m1 Android 10 beta 3(QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)

vaibhavbelhekar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZM Pro m1
Firmware Version: (QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
I would like to thanks asus, for providing android 10 beta 3 for max pro m1. I had updated my device today morning and using it since 5 hrs. Belive me or not my experience is amazing. This beta 3 is very close to the stable update. Many bugs are fixed in this update.
1) very important, pubg can be run in hd graphics and high frame rates ( thank you asus)
2) pubg experience was very smooth. I had played in smooth+ high settings.
3) After 1hr of gaming my battery drain was only 14%. It was amazing, battery backup felt to be good.
4) Sound from speaker is very loud. Asus has done impressive work in terms of sound quality (thanks again).
5) I didn't notice any lagg after updating my device.
I think this update is close to the stable one. I will post my full review after using it properly.
Thank you Asus....

19 REPLIES 19

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
vaibhavbelhekar400

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ZM Pro m1
  2. Firmware Version: (QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

=======================================

I would like to thanks asus, for providing android 10 beta 3 for max pro m1. I had updated my device today morning and using it since 5 hrs. Belive me or not my experience is amazing. This beta 3 is very close to the stable update. Many bugs are fixed in this update.

1) very important, pubg can be run in hd graphics and high frame rates ( thank you asus)

2) pubg experience was very smooth. I had played in smooth+ high settings.

3) After 1hr of gaming my battery drain was only 14%. It was amazing, battery backup felt to be good.

4) Sound from speaker is very loud. Asus has done impressive work in terms of sound quality (thanks again).

5) I didn't notice any lagg after updating my device.

I think this update is close to the stable one. I will post my full review after using it properly.

Thank you Asus....

Review of Asus ZM Pro m1 Android 10 beta 3(QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
Sound QUALITY IS SHIT. I tried BETA1 - poore sound, v82pie - best sound, beta3 - shittiest crackling sound.

tonystarkdev
Star I
Actually this update is basically meant for 3gb/32gb variant of max pro m1.
In other two variants it shows certain problems like bad sound, poor camera quality, call recording etc.
In 3gb variant it works fine and I am quite happy to install this update.
But main problem is root, I don't think so that after installing this update you can root. To do so, you have to downgrade.
Otherwise, there is no fault in this update and everything works smoothly. If you are a anxious person and want to try something on you set then don't upgrade it.

Mirza_Nemat
Star II
Dear asus
Model Name: Asus ZM Pro m1
Firmware Version: (QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
Frequency of Occurrence:
Pls Fix Issue
1. Sound Quality Break
2. Battery
3. Camera
4. Fingerprint
5. Auto Brightness
6. Auto Background Running app
7. APN
8. Auto Location On
9. User interface (UI)
10. Native video Call Support ( Not use any additional application Support ,ex Duo Video calling)
11. Hotspot (add user Block Function)
12. Microphone problem ( not work properly . Restart phone then work)
13. Touch Problem

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
tonystarkdev

Actually this update is basically meant for 3gb/32gb variant of max pro m1.

In other two variants it shows certain problems like bad sound, poor camera quality, call recording etc.

In 3gb variant it works fine and I am quite happy to install this update.

But main problem is root, I don't think so that after installing this update you can root. To do so, you have to downgrade.

Otherwise, there is no fault in this update and everything works smoothly. If you are a anxious person and want to try something on you set then don't upgrade it.

View post
You have no issues with the sound?
Sound is terrible on 429 (3,32) variant. Just shifted from 82 to 429.
Sound changed from best to worst. Shallow.
As if an outdated sound driver is being used.
Volume Controls are all over the place. 82 was very stable. 429 is good except for sound and volume control of media.

acontaug
Star I
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro m1 (4GB, 64GB)
Firmware Version: (QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429)
Frequency of Occurrence:

The major problems after this update are:
1) The battery drains so fast. Full charge to empty is just 5 hrs with only browsing & email usage.
2) very slow charging. I used 2 other fast charger on this unit but still the charging is very slow.
3) other bugs I can live with like some users posted ie Google bar, adaptive brightness issue, sound problems etc.
What can we do about the slow charging and battery drain??? Please advise.