This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will asus provide Android 10 FOTA update.

aadityagujjar3
Star II
Asus,
When will you give Android 10 Fota update. We are eagerly waiting for it from past two months. Every time when I talk to you online chat customer support they only say that their team is working on it.
I think they are got in sleep while working hard to search for incredible.
I had updated manually to Android 10 beta 2 version but it has lots of bugs and because of that I ended on downgrading to Android 9.

20 REPLIES 20

datta_dattu
Star II
Dear users, please be patient until your phone become patient (Not working), our team is working day and night for your updates,
Thank you.
😂😂😂

aadityagujjar3
Star II
Their are lots of bugs in developers beta 2 version.
And those are:-
a) Camara
1) Recording starts automatically when we switch to video mode.
2) Unable to record video properly.
3) And by chance if video is properly recorde then audio of that video comes before the scene starts.
4) Front camara quality is like garbage.
b) Settings
1) Unable to remove suggestions from settings.
2) And if we change gesture navigation settings then Google feed won't come by swiping left to right until we restart our device.
c) Device got very slow like 2gb ram device with very old processor.
d) Device hangs very often.
e) Speed of charging is very slow.
f) Slow fingerprint sensor.

These were the things because of which I had to downgrade my max pro m2 to Android 9.
And now I am not facing these issues but I want FOTA update of Android 10 very soon.

aadityagujjar3
Star II
aadityagujjar3

Their are lots of bugs in developers beta 2 version.

And those are:-

a) Camara

1) Recording starts automatically when we switch to video mode.

2) Unable to record video properly.

3) And by chance if video is properly recorde then audio of that video comes before the scene starts.

4) Front camara quality is like garbage.

b) Settings

1) Unable to remove suggestions from settings.

2) And if we change gesture navigation settings then Google feed won't come by swiping left to right until we restart our device.

c) Device got very slow like 2gb ram device with very old processor.

d) Device hangs very often.

e) Speed of charging is very slow.

f) Slow fingerprint sensor.

These were the things because of which I had to downgrade my max pro m2 to Android 9.

And now I am not facing these issues but I want FOTA update of Android 10 very soon.

View post
I wanted to show you all those videos like garbage which I have recorded in developer beta 2 version but unfortunately I have deleted.

Gokul_Krish
Star II
God only knows about the Android 10 update. Even their moderator also doesn't know when they will complete their development. Waiting for Android 11 software phones. Please asus complete your development before Android 12 beta by Google. If Asus compete with Tortoise definitely tortoise will win the race.

screenshot-20200719-072110.png
Android 11 release date