This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Android 10 be updated with ZenUI?

TheseMood
Rising Star II
When will Android 10 be updated with ZenUI? Android 11 was released and we arrived in July, but we still haven't received the Android 10 update. Why can't even the worst brand phones get updates while we get updates? I don't think his team is working. You leave us behind the age. We have Android 10 right. Never buy or buy an Asus device again. I hope you are happy. Do not install beta updates either. I had to send my phone to technical service 2 times. Ghost screen and battery reveal problem. Give us an update that we can use this month, which is stable and ZenUI. I'm really tired of waiting and I'm tired of it. Empathy!
10 REPLIES 10

ozan_nurkan
Star II
I've said it many times before. we should congratulate to asus Because he found such incompetent, unskilled, narrow-minded and visionless engineers and employed them in the phone department. Do not change yourself Asus, continue like this. Because we are so much bored.

xupmvu
Rising Star II
Now, the update cycle is coming to an end and the chances are not great.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
xupmvu

Now, the update cycle is coming to an end and the chances are not great.

View post
They have to give us android 10. This is not a matter of chance, it is imperative. Should be kept if promised. We are angry that this process takes so long. We are not asking if it will come because it will come.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Thank you all for your asking. I haven't received any information. The latest ZE620KL Android 10 Beta Version (WW-17.0615.2005.25) is now on ASUS website for downloading. For further information, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our ASUS support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage to ASUS.
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

xupmvu
Rising Star II
So it is impossible.....