This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery charging intervals

luca623
Star II
Hello. Does anyone explain to me how the choice of battery charging intervals works or how it should work?

I set a time slot and connected the charger.

The battery has recharged as if nothing had happened, not caring about the set time intervals.

I'm confused
6 REPLIES 6

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
If you are using schedule Charging then schedule charging are not designed to stop the charging at a certain percentage, they are designed to slow down the charging rate to slow down the battery degradation.
It will charge normally upto 80% and then slow down and it will reach 100% before the scheduled time.
Also, its mentioned that the phone will be charged before the end time.
It will recharge your phone before the end time approximately (45 mins to 1hr before)
Keep a check on battery health.
Thanks!

_jis_
Zen Master III
When the Start and End Times are set correctly, Battery Care can be used to ensure that the battery does not charge more than 81%. Many users have confirmed here that this is exactly how they use Battery Care. However, it would be very useful if Battery Care also had a switch that would allow to reset the battery statistics not at the standard 90%, but at 80%.
Read this thread for example:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28485/scheduled-charging-battery-care-bug

_jis_
Zen Master III
There was a thread where there was a link to an article directly from Asus explaining including detailed pictures. Unfortunately, this article was lost and has not been returned yet, it has not added the correct link to that thread despite repeated requests. There is:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18282/how-to-use-battery-care

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
VS-KR

Just to inform that the new ROG Phone 3 has the ability to set a charging limit, 80 90 or 100%

So we have chance to get that on the next ZenUI ...

View post
These features were requested by guys in our 6z fourm and we didn't get them but ROG3 does.