cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain is too fast in beta version 3.battery

arunyadavpn45
Star I
screenshot-20200718-125927-7e2.png
Battery drainage is too fast compared to any other beta update best battery backup is on beta version 1 compare to this beta update 3......pls give stable or bug free update 🙏🙏🙏🙏
4 REPLIES 4

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
arunyadavpn45

screenshot-20200718-125927-7e2.png

Battery drainage is too fast compared to any other beta update best battery backup is on beta version 1 compare to this beta update 3......pls give stable or bug free update 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Battery drain is too fast in beta version 3.battery
Do a battery calibration by doing the steps below.
Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.
Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on.
See if the problem still exists after you do the battery calibration.

arunyadavpn45
Star I
That's a software problem I do all thing that u say

pandey_shiv19
Star I
change the micro USB cable

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi arunyadavpn45,
After upgrading to Android 10, there will be new optimizations to enhance system performance (e.g. touch booster,...), and the chemical properties of Lithium ions may cause the battery capacity to decrease gradually over one year of use. Therefore, the current experience may not be the same as your previous experience. If the current experience is affecting your normal use, we would suggest that users downgrade to Android 9. You may also visit the service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain) and make sure if a new battery replacement is needed for your device when it is over one year of use.
These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741
Thanks for your understanding and support for ASUS products.