This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My background screen shows pubg screen dully what is the reason for that

mahi_mctm
Star II
My background screen shows pubg screen dully what is the reason for that... Not playing pubg time also
If I went to service center how many days he will take to repair my mobile
12 REPLIES 12

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mahi.mctm

screenshot-20200717-030041894.jpg

My background screen shows pubg screen dully what is the reason for that... Not playing pubg time also

My background screen shows pubg screen dully what is the reason for that
What you have is a screen burn and it's due to high brightness and static image on the screen for a long time which has caused this.
We don't see the issue on the screenshot, but you do as it is a mark on the screen.
Suggest you to take your device to a service centre when possible and of course when it is safe due to the current pandemic.

mahi_mctm
Star II
It's any major problem will come in future?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mahi.mctm

It's any major problem will come in future?

View post
It's a mark on your screen but the mark will be more visible if you continue to do what you're doing. If you do videos or pictures, other people won't see the mark. Its only you who will see it.
To minimise further mark, you should play at lower brightness and regularly switch in and out of something so that an image doesn't stay where it is. Do this, you won't have much problem in the future.
If you cannot live with it, then service centre is your only option and you will probably have to pay for the bill.
Unfortunately, like someone has mentioned, this is a downside to the OLED screens.

mahi_mctm
Star II
I have warranty then why I have to pay for this service sir?