This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System update failed (Your system is reverted to its original configuration)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
The latest FOTA Version 2007.27 is not getting downloaded. System update is indeed detecting the .27 Firmware FOTA but after hitting the "Update" button, its showing "System update failed" popup with a message showing "Your system is reverted to its original configuration".

Screenshot is attached :

P.S. : After facing the problem, I cleared the cache and the data of the "FOTAService" system app and restarted the device. But after restarting, the issue is still happening.

Kindly look into the matter dear ROG team.

screenshot-20200717-025519082.jpg

38 REPLIES 38

Skillzero
Star I
Are this problem Solve? I have the same problem on my Asus Rog II. Please need your kindly support. Thanks

mohdashrafshari
Star III
@Gustav_ASUS , can help to PM me as well? I tried to find a way to PM you earlier but to no avail.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Skillzero

Are this problem Solve? I have the same problem on my Asus Rog II. Please need your kindly support. Thanks

View post
this problem is still not fixed. still the system update failed pop up is coming up. it may take some time for Asus to look into the matter and fix the same.

Suchi
Star II
Guys the manual update is live in the website 2.2gigs. But in FOTA the same update shows as 158 MB. And this FOTA issue still persists. Skeptical of the manual update though...

Smokin_like_a_r
Star III
screenshot-20200718-090339537.jpg
I don't have any heating issue.