This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume control on screen doesn't fade away automatically

pranay260599
Star I
Using M1..Whenever I change volume...the volume overlay doesn't fade away automatically...same happens with netflix..when paused by tapping on screen the overlay sits there for 20 seconds...it's so irritating when gaming...offer me a solution
4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly share with us the firmware version of the device and video of the issue highlighting the concern so that we can help you better. Thank you.

pranay260599
Star I
screenshot-20200717-222049.png

You can see in the video that the volume bar doesn't go away automatically like it used to before...I need to tap it..and about Netflix issue...the video pause overlay isn't going away for like 20 seconds...like when you tap on the screen while viewing a video...its going away in like 2 seconds for other mobiles..

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
pranay260599

screenshot-20200717-222049.png

You can see in the video that the volume bar doesn't go away automatically like it used to before...I need to tap it..and about Netflix issue...the video pause overlay isn't going away for like 20 seconds...like when you tap on the screen while viewing a video...its going away in like 2 seconds for other mobiles..

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/M7CZ6EBLFU2H/2020-07-17-22-11-04.mp4

View post
I am in the .082 firmware
I don't have any issue with the volume bar. So try factory resetting your device or if you don't want to do a factory reset then wait for the next update and install It manually.

pranay260599
Star I
It happened 2 patches ago... Still no fix..