This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging connected device via USB. No USB connection but still the notification pops up.

screenshot-20200712-204028117.jpg
I've been getting this notification for more than a couple of days now. I haven't established any USB connection to the laptop for more than 2 months. The only USB connection this phone makes is with the charger. I've attached the screenshot of the notification. Is anyone else facing the same issue?
14 REPLIES 14

monalac
Rising Star I
I think you solve this issue by cleaning port by spirit and needle

Alright, will try that too!
monalac

View post

monalac

View post
Didn't fix it. The notification pops up randomly.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
monalac

View post
Nope. Don't do this. A guy fried his entire board after cleaning his 3.5mm port in a similar way.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
shizzle.amritesh

screenshot-20200712-204028117.jpg

I've been getting this notification for more than a couple of days now. I haven't established any USB connection to the laptop for more than 2 months. The only USB connection this phone makes is with the charger. I've attached the screenshot of the notification. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Charging connected device via USB. No USB connection but still the notification pops up.
Had this pop while connecting to Hyper Charger but gone when I connected to my Laptop' type C port with phone's USB Debugging settings On. Try once .