This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen recorder lag while recording pubg mobile

ranjodhbuttar
Star I
My screen is lagging and there is a sharp drop in fps while using internal screen recorder everytime am recording my pubg mobile gameplay. I use other screen recorders and they are working perfectly fine. And also when m live streaming using game genie it works well. Am attaching the video, you can clearly see the frame drop .
ASUS ROG II

3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Can you provide any numbers for the FPS drop you're experiencing?
In either case, try clearing the storage and cache of the screen recorder and see if that solves your problem:
Settings -> Search settings "Screen recorder" -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear both and then reboot your phone

ranjodhbuttar
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

Can you provide any numbers for the FPS drop you're experiencing?

In either case, try clearing the storage and cache of the screen recorder and see if that solves your problem:

Settings -> Search settings "Screen recorder" -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear both and then reboot your phone

View post
I tried that already... Normally my fps is around 60 when playing but when i start screen recorder ie via Game Genie, my fps drops to 40-43fps.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ranjodhbuttar If you haven't already, try clearing the storage and cache of both Game Genie and Armoury Crate.
(This will revert your settings in those apps to default, including scenario profiles etc.)