This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update 17.0240.2007.27 , one of the worst updates ever, Don't update your phones!!

la10sooony8002
Star III
This update is the worst update ever. My phone is hot like a toaster. I can't even hold my phone for more than a minute since the update. The heat coming out of the phone is unbearable. Please fix it.

Don't update your phones guys. Don't.
51 REPLIES 51

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
cvlada

I have the same issue on my ROG Phone 2.

View post
what I am suspecting, Asus must have taken down the file from its server due to known bugs they discovered just after pushing the version over the Air. Thats why its getting detected in the system update but not getting downloaded since the file has been removed from the server.
but still, Asus must come up with an official statement regarding the same.

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Each update for Android 10 has felt the same to me.

Only thing that is annoying to me. Is they took away my ability to make games run at higher frame rates than it's designed for.

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Download the full fw from below link :
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS660KL/UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0240.2007.27-1.1.204-user(...
Copy and paste the above link in address bar just remove '()' . Place the file in root folder and restart the file should get detected and proceed

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
since there is a problem with the update, we should wait for a fix from Asus and go for only FOTA update instead of manually updating to the .27 version. They have taken down the FOTA file because there's must be some issues which they detected, thats why they took it down.

Noir
Rising Star I
Everything is fine in my device, no issues at all.