cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third-party applications hacked

Otipnami
Star I
Dear sir/madam..
I have problem with my phone..this is the third time my phone being hack by someone i knew..i dont know what to do..this is my 3rd phone i buy..what i know is..the hackers use 3rd party licenced..the hackers can access my phones..he use my gmail acc..please help me..i dont know what to do..please help me to solve my problem..because this day..phone are very important to us..
2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Otipnami
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. If you know which 3rd party app is the interface for the hacker, kindly uninstall the apps
App info of the 3rd party app>Uninstall
2. Try the Factory Reset
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Otipnami

Dear sir/madam..

I have problem with my phone..this is the third time my phone being hack by someone i knew..i dont know what to do..this is my 3rd phone i buy..what i know is..the hackers use 3rd party licenced..the hackers can access my phones..he use my gmail acc..please help me..i dont know what to do..please help me to solve my problem..because this day..phone are very important to us..

Third-party applications hacked
change password of goole account and fb