cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After RMA serious issue

Dkz89
Star III
Dear Asus
After RMA of battery swollen issue that i waited for almost 2 week just to get battery replace i get a new issue. I just get back my phone for 2 day and when i plug in aeroactive cooler my screen just when black and i need to force restart in order to boot up my phone.
Before rma have ive not encounter this kind of issue. Well thanks to whoever fix my phone. Now i need to send back my device and dont know how long need to wait again . for your info i just brought this device 2 month ago.

Tq asus

7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Dkz89 Does it freeze every time you connect the fan or has it only happened once?

Dkz89
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@Dkz89 Does it freeze every time you connect the fan or has it only happened once?

View post
Plug in 10x at least 8x happen. @Gustav_ASUS

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Dkz89 If you'd like, I can send instructions via PM on how to log your device. It definitely sounds like a hardware related issue that you should see service about, but a log could confirm that's the case.

eunji3731
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Dkz89 If you'd like, I can send instructions via PM on how to log your device. It definitely sounds like a hardware related issue that you should see service about, but a log could confirm that's the case.

View post
Is back to service center. What a mess and joke. And please ask your kernel developer to have a look or double check some coding.

@Gustav_ASUS