This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M2 Boot Animation

Vinay_Kumar_Kor
Star II
Hey, I'm currently on Android 9 May Patch (PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.092-20200518)
I'm not getting Zenfone Animation on Boot up it simply Shows Powered by Android and next ASUS logo it Loads and Next the un-lock immediately Pattern/PIN appears...
I just wanted to make sure every one getting same boot animation
10 REPLIES 10

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Vinay Kumar.Koru

But in the Android 10 Beta Bootup's the Zenfone Animation is Present???

View post
The android 10 stable for the Indian version will not have the zenfone logo.

AJ1
Rising Star II
Vinay Kumar.Koru

Hey, I'm currently on Android 9 May Patch (PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.092-20200518)

I'm not getting Zenfone Animation on Boot up it simply Shows Powered by Android and next ASUS logo it Loads and Next the un-lock immediately Pattern/PIN appears...

I just wanted to make sure every one getting same boot animation

Max Pro M2 Boot Animation
In new updates, Zenfone animation logo is not there while starting the phone. This is too good, it saves your battery as well while starting & takes less time to start. Whenever there is as such animation or additional logos, it consumes battery & time to start your phone.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31753/max-pro-m2-boot-animation

In new updates, Zenfone animation logo is not there while starting the phone. This is too good, it saves your battery as well while starting & takes less time to start. Whenever there is as such animation or additional logos, it consumes battery & time to start your phone.

View post
how much battery it will use
LOL

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31753/max-pro-m2-boot-animation

View post
Every word you just said are wrong.
1. It does not conserve battery ( I don't know where you got that from)
2. The zenfone logo was replaced by the Asus logo so boot speed will not be increased ( do you think that boot animation is just there for nothing)
During the device is booting there are a lot of things that the device does in the background to prepare the device for it to be used. The boot animation is not there for nothing and boot time will not be decreased by reducing the boot animation.
It is there to make sure the user is not staring at a blank screen for the entire boot time.

AJ1
Rising Star II
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97118#Comment_97118

Every word you just said are wrong.

1. It does not conserve battery ( I don't know where you got that from)

2. The zenfone logo was replaced by the Asus logo so boot speed will not be increased ( do you think that boot animation is just there for nothing)

During the device is booting there are a lot of things that the device does in the background to prepare the device for it to be used. The boot animation is not there for nothing and boot time will not be decreased by reducing the boot animation.

It is there to make sure the user is not staring at a blank screen for the entire boot time.

View post
okkkkkk