This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Almost dead - ASUS_X00TD , Maxpro M1).

Jithu_Anokhee
Star I
I was so happy with my Maxpro till the begining of covid19 lockdown, but after that it disappointed. My model (ASUS_X00TD , Maxpro M1).Bought in October 2018.
The initial performance of my Asus led me to recommend it to many friends and relatives including my wife. Her phone fell dead within an year. It's still held up at service centre.(Board replacement).
Now my phone's symptoms started to feel when I found that the screen was trying to pop out, than it was battery draining ( note that till recently I used to charge only about 30 to 35 hours of last charging). Than I saw the back cover poping out slightly, than I understood it's because of bulging battery.
I have been using Nokia, many Moto series, Samsung, Redmi series, ( I gift them to friends and relatives when buying new one).
This is the first phone which is going to cost me in repairs.
I need an explanation as why this has happened.. I am typing it from the same phone connected to main AC lines.
Dissapointed. I would still say this is my best phone in terms of performance.
Now can I get a free battery replacement.
I expect a positive reply
9 REPLIES 9

Exactly same problem I am facing with my asus Z00UD or X00TD as described by other users. I have purchased my phone in January 2017 and facing battery drain from last one year. From 22 march 2020 , just on the start of lockdown, my battery died completely. MY phone is dead since 22 march 2020.Plz reply where to find original replacement in Delhi. Because Amazon flipkart all are showing duplicte battery.
I expect the company to provide the spare parts because I have already thrown my Asus laptop because of graphics card burn, since spare part was not available in market.
If this time I throw my phone, I won't buy any asus product. My whole family uses asus laptop and phones, but due to spare parts, I think it dangerous to use... Because we don't get spare parts.
I have taken someone's phone just to post this comment. So sad.

It seems like, this is ASUS phone feature where the screen get uplifted easily when battery dies;) I also brought ASUS MAX PRO M1 around DEC 2018, facing the same issue. Does anyone here was able to recover the phone state after changing the battery?
I talked with my nearest service center(Hyderabad, India), they are saying deposit your phone, it will take 15-20 days to replace the battery. It seems like they don't care about customers. Very poor service provider 😞

t1w410
Star III
sourabh.8.june.1996

It seems like, this is ASUS phone feature where the screen get uplifted easily when battery dies;) I also brought ASUS MAX PRO M1 around DEC 2018, facing the same issue. Does anyone here was able to recover the phone state after changing the battery?

I talked with my nearest service center(Hyderabad, India), they are saying deposit your phone, it will take 15-20 days to replace the battery. It seems like they don't care about customers. Very poor service provider 😞

View post
buy from marketplaces and replace battery by yourself, its easy thing to do.

AJ1
Rising Star II
same thing my phone's battery is draining to almost 10-30% overnight without any usage.

mere phone(Asus max pro m1) battery poori tarah se dead ho gaya lagbhag one month se, mere area me asus ka service centre nahi hai ye meri galti hai ki maine service centre check kar nahi kharida device socha ki asus hai sevice milega hi lekin koi fayeda nahi, badi muskil se service centre ka pata kiya lock down ke karan badi pareshani ho rahi ahi main bihar ke purnea district se hu aur mere area me service centre nahi nahi hai redmi, realme, moto, samsung sabhi ke hai lekin asus ke nahi ab service ke liye dushre town ke liye move kiya to service centre wale ka kahna hai ki pahle phone lekar ayiye ab batao badi muskil se battery mila aur ye lafda ho gaya ab bihar me lockdown laga hai yaa nikalna bhi muskil hai, main ye chahta hu ki jab tak lockdown hai tab tak customers ke liye online service diya jaye taki door ke customers asus ke products le sake baad me fir apne policy par wapas ho sakte hai agar mera sujhaw accha ho to asus se chahunga ki ye service suru kare, phone accha hai koi problem nahi aaya sirf battery ke allawa lekin agar service accha na ho to koi product kyu kharidey