Komlan_TK
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE620KL
Firmware Version: V17.0615.2005.25
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: when on call
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when i'm on call people always told me that they are hearing me badly ; this occure also before i upgraded to android 10. But when i switched to loud speaker i have no problem
15 REPLIES 15

Komlan_TK
Star I
HI Chirstine_ASUS,

i also got the problem when upgrading from version 9 to 10.
1 .me i face hissing and low volume
2 Only on normal calling
3 😅 i think i'll wait for OTA version of Android 10

skylegend720
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi skylegend720

Thank you for your quick reply. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause, kindly provide the information below:

1. Couldn't the receiver hear you clearly (like signal unstable, hissing?) or only facing low volume?

2. Did you face the same issue with earphones, the speaker or just normal calling?

3. Frequency of occurrence

If you'd like to use Android 10 system, could you help me to update your device to V17.0615.2005.25 again, and perform the Factory Reset? Does the sound issue remain the same?

View post
Hi Christine,
1. Couldn't the receiver hear you clearly (like signal unstable, hissing?) or only facing low volume?
Receiver feedback most is low volume, but one receiver said it is hissing and low volume.
2. Did you face the same issue with earphones, the speaker or just normal calling?
Only normal calling, and after change to speaker, it looks OK.
And Bluetooth headset is good also.
3. Frequency of occurrence
Every time when I using normal phone calling.

If you'd like to use Android 10 system, could you help me to update your device to V17.0615.2005.25 again, and perform the Factory Reset? Does the sound issue remain the same?
I thought it is factory reset after I upgrade to Android 10 beta 3  V17.0615.2005.25  ?
Because my internal storage data was gone.
And now I may not have time to do this test, I need to re-activate bank/company apps every time. It takes times.
Sorry for I cannot help at this moment.

Komlan_TK
Star I
Hi all,
is there any way to change my profile name ??
i didn't find anything for editing my profil

skylegend720
Rising Star I
k.tchona@live.com

Hi all,

is there any way to change my profile name ??

i didn't find anything for editing my profil

View post
Hi there,
I made same mistake as you.
So I up my level to level 2.
And send message to Asus administrator.
One of them help me to change the name.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you all for your reply. I will forward the information of calling issue to the relevant department.

Hi k.tchona@live.com
To change your ZenTalk user name, kindly go to ASUS website>Sign In>ASUS Account>Change your *Nickname>Wait for 10 minutes>Sign Out then Sign In your ZenTalk>Your ZenTalk user name shall be changed