cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right Air Trigger

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey!
So I'm having a problem with the right Air Trigger of my ROG 2. What happens is that it has some sensibility issues, sometimes you press it and it flickers. Something I noticed and this only happens with the right AirTrigger is that if you force press it, it stops from working. Whats going on?
Thanks!
60 REPLIES 60

imkara92
Star I
same issue for me as well. i read all of the comments and i can say that the problem is pretty much the same. left air trigger works well but the right one flickers for the most users. i've been using this phone like 7 months. it's been a while since the latest update, so i do not think that it's related to the update issue. it suddenly started just a few days ago. i also formatted the phone but the problem is still active. i cleared the surface of the buttons, tried sensitivity booster etc... nothing works... it makes me extremely annoying because i've been using it for 7 months in FPS games. and because of that i used to it, it's a big problem for me... i hope it'll be solved otherwise my next phone will not be an Asus. And please let me know if any of you guys find a solution.

Edit: i just added the video of it. as you can see in the video, the left air trigger is completely fine when i move my fingers on the surface. but the right one flickers all the time. the result is the same if i hold my fingers on the right air trigger.

yosef019
Rising Star II
i have same problem with left trigger !
bought from B&H 512/12 GB
Middle section of left air trigger have this problem

marvinloya26
Star II
This is a general issue after android 10 update. Why wont asus fix this?

itsjacu
Star I
Same issue here. The right air trigger flickers. Even with sensitivity booster , the same problem persists.

imkara92
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS is it a software or hardware related problem? These air trigger flickering problems, i mean.