This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Android 10 be updated with ZenUI?

TheseMood
Rising Star II
When will Android 10 be updated with ZenUI? Android 11 was released and we arrived in July, but we still haven't received the Android 10 update. Why can't even the worst brand phones get updates while we get updates? I don't think his team is working. You leave us behind the age. We have Android 10 right. Never buy or buy an Asus device again. I hope you are happy. Do not install beta updates either. I had to send my phone to technical service 2 times. Ghost screen and battery reveal problem. Give us an update that we can use this month, which is stable and ZenUI. I'm really tired of waiting and I'm tired of it. Empathy!
10 REPLIES 10

ozan_nurkan
Star II
Dostum kendine bir iyilik yap ve telefonunu değiştir. Asus gibi vizyonsuz firmalara da bir daha bulaşma .

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Currently no official date announced for Zenfone 5 Android 10 update. Wait is the only option for now and they are working on it. Whenever it will success in testing without any major bugs they will release the stable update.
And regarding Android 10 beta you will get bugs as it is a testing version and they always recommend to use pie version until Android 10 stable version release.
They will release the stable update as soon as they get success in beta version.
Thanks!

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Debasish Sahoo

Currently no official date announced for Zenfone 5 Android 10 update. Wait is the only option for now and they are working on it. Whenever it will success in testing without any major bugs they will release the stable update.

And regarding Android 10 beta you will get bugs as it is a testing version and they always recommend to use pie version until Android 10 stable version release.

They will release the stable update as soon as they get success in beta version.

Thanks!

View post
I do not agree. They can create a stable version with one update, but they don't. It would be funny, ridiculous, deceptive to say that a company that could not bring a stable version for 10 months provides update support.

Stefanowall
Star III
yusufofficiall01

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96906#Comment_96906

I do not agree. They can create a stable version with one update, but they don't. It would be funny, ridiculous, deceptive to say that a company that could not bring a stable version for 10 months provides update support.

View post
Indeed. They simply aren't working on it, lazy folks😁 Asus is a big company, I think they could easily succeed if they wanted...