Star III
WiFi calling still not working for AIRTEL.! 😡

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
sankalp_bondshah

WiFi calling still not working for AIRTEL.! 😡

View post
sid2109

On every monthly update of 6z we see new networks being supported for VoLTE and VoWiFi. It is a request to add Airtel India also to this list. It is the 2nd largest operator in India with 330 million subscribers. Hoping the mods take the request seriously and pass it on to the concerned team.

I am a happy user of 6z and this feature would enhance the experience further.

Cheers.

@Anders_ASUS

Vowifi for Airtel India
Check this you will get your answer

karsanapalliman
Rising Star I
This update not itself my phone please find this problem when beta version update na so I didn't any updates my phone only system update only

ITI
Star I
after a new update. still the caller cannot hear me during the video call and on the speakerphone. When I connected the headphones it worked after the update the original headphones stopped working. and in normal call mode in any application everything works normally only when I turn on the speakerphone or video call stops working

Throwback123
Star I
Just updated my phone and it is no longer usable. After tapping reboot, the phone shut down and stayed dead (was at 80-90% battery). Hard Reboot does not work and plugging it to my PC or charger has no effect. Even the LED does not light up. Anyone having the same issue?