Recent Apps always Killing app itself

znlmttqn1
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Live L2
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Recent App, Power Master
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
for example, i use chrome now,, back to home screen.. open file manager.. change app via recent app to chrome. but chrome always reload,otherwise try to change to file manager.. file manager restart app again like chrome
so recent apps doesnt allow open 2 or more apps
and when i switch tab chrome, the selected tab always reload

3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi znlmttqn1
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
[Phone/Pad] How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode? | Official Support | ASUS Global2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Setting>System>Reset>Factory data reset
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

tny199916
Star II
Doesn't work I have the same problem for a year now

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi tny199916
Thank you for your reply. Because we have discussed in another thread before that your device was once unlocked, your situation might be different from znlmttqn1's. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still remain?
2. Which apps do you encounter this issue? Is there any specific apps' assemble causing this issue? Which apps have the issue most? Or just every app?
3. Check on your Storage: Settings>Storage
4. Does the issue remain the same after "Safe Mode" and the "Factory Reset"?
5. Could you provide me a video of this issue? Does it always happened?