Add outdoor mode support for 3rd party meeting aaps

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.87
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google meet,Zoom,Microsoft teams
In this crises situation as everyone is making full use of all meeting apps like zoom,google meet,microsoft teams etc from home
I always need to carry & plug my earphones in order to get clear and loud audio if i am in some noisy place
I request asus if they can add support of outdoor mode option for all those meeting apps where i dont need to always carry my earphone wherever i need to attend my meetings as without earphones sound from device speaker seems to be bit low and hard to be audible mostly in noisy conditions
I hope ASUS devs consider this as a important feature as meetings are really very important for everyone in professional n educational life
Efforts towards ZenUi 6 are really appreciable
Thanks😊
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Christine @Y_ASUS@Victor_ASUS
3 REPLIES 3

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
This is needed for sure thanks for the post mate cheers😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the importance of the feature, this will be taken into consideration as we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team. Thank you.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the importance of the feature, this will be taken into consideration as we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team. Thank you.

View post
Hope for future implementations in UI
Thanks 😊