This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call exclusive mode

I request you to please bring back call exclusive mode in a small update package because this is the thing which we all need and I don't know how you all came up with the idea of removing it as it was an option for all of us I would say please bring it back
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about. My best guess is that you want a mode where only calls are accepted. We have that. Go to system -> sound & vibration -> Do not disturb -> calls -> allow calls

theraptor999
Star I
There was feature on ANDROID 9 armory crate called "CALL EXCLUSIVE MODE" but after the update it has been removed. so is it possible to get back feature in the armory crate.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
theraptor999

There was feature on ANDROID 9 armory crate called "CALL EXCLUSIVE MODE" but after the update it has been removed. so is it possible to get back feature in the armory crate.

View post
When inside the game, or using an app that's in Armory Crate, you can slide the left side to the right to get Game Genie up. There you will have the option to have alerts or receive calls.

sandeepkadu96
Star I
I am not able to use phone mic in any game, due to call exclusive mode was enabled system wide in the latest update, can you please provide me some solution