cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg multitouch issue

Sandeepsky
Star I
I'm having problem in pubg with multi touch
When I aiming or moving with right thumb screen shutter tilt to some angle and I'm not a gyro user only in right side I'm facing this problem I tried reversing screen from left to right but same problem facing
Screen is ok perfectly fine only in pubg I'm facing this problem

5 REPLIES 5

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
victor2020

Hi there, kindly follow the below instructions:

1 . Kindly share with us firmware version of the device.

2 . Share a video highlighting the issue so that we can have a better look at it.

3 . Kindly run a SMMI test for touch check.

View post
Here are proofs for multi-touch problem and stutters in pubg you can see comments few videos and SIMMI tests done by various users in comment section of thread below on .87 latest firmware👇
BrunoF20

The device in question is an ASUS ZenFone 5Z 4GB/64GB, unrooted, updated to 100.10.107.87.

In the latest firmware update, which I'm running now, an improvement was brought to the touch panel response. Very welcome indeed. 

But this improvement was not a definitive fix. In fact, it's not like before, but the problem still exists. You can still feel the lack of fluidity in the response from sliding your fingers on the screen.

For better reproduction, do the following multi-touch test on the tool accessed through the calculator:

1. Put three fingers together, very close together. (Also works with two, four, etc.)
  2. Place them on top of the screen.
  3. Slide them slowly to the bottom.
  • This problem does not affect the sliding of the fingers while they are separated (or the effect is less noticeable).

Another problem still present is the delay, which can be reproduced in the same tool, as follows:

1. Start by sliding a finger across the screen.
  2. As you slide it, add a touch.

You will see that the response to the sliding finger will stutter before it returns to accompany the finger.

@Anders_ASUS

@CH_ASUS

[5Z] Touchscreen response is improved but not fixed yet.
Hope for fix in coming update
Thanks😊