Asus Zenfone 3 infinite loop, not starting Android
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZS570KL / Z016D
- Firmware Version: Not sure, the device was turned off long time :(
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): The phone is not working at all
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hope that anyone can help me with this :)
The phone was turned off around 5 or 6 months, I charged and right away tries to boot it up, but it never load the OS, is rebooting all the time.
I was able to enter the Fastboot Mode, I installed the ADB tools, and at the CMD I run:
But beside of that command I can't do anything else, the "adb" commands are useless and I'm not sure what happened to the mobile.
Any suggestions will be appreciated :)