This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain with 2004.09 update.(Rog phone 2)

NikTheHybrid
Star II
Battery is draining heavily after the 2004.09 update. I'm not even getting 5 to 6 hrs of screen time with little gaming and surfing youtube. Please let me know if any of the guys having the same problem .
Please and let me know when the new update is rolling out . Hoping the problem will be fixed as soon as possible.
15 REPLIES 15

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kiranmsd32

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96417#Comment_96417

I know what it is and what it does 🙂. I'm just trying to show the time spent i.e, the screen time . Next time I'll attach battery page . I'll have to start on 100% tomorrow .

View post
No worries, many thanks!

NikTheHybrid
Star II
screenshot-20200714-174700349.jpg
Battery usage .

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Yes I also feel battery drain hai increased.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Troubleshooting these things can be a bit tricky, as battery life depends on a bunch of different factors. Some general tips include rebooting your phone regularly, turning on Super Clean mode, preventing applications from auto-starting, cleaning up applications in the background, preventing background sync, and so on.
A lot of times there's an application going haywire in the background without you knowing it. Finding out which one might require some detective work if a factory reset is off the table.
If you feel like your battery might have degraded, put it in flight mode before going to bed (mobile data & wi-fi disabled). If you've lost more than ~8% after a full night's sleep there might be something else going on that we'd like to investigate further.

monalac
Rising Star I
New update is coming guys, Hold your horses for battery issues, hope they solve it in next update..