Sim Card "No Service" Status after the System Update [ZB555KL]

Jorel
Star I
Basic Information;
Model Name: ASUS_X00PD
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-15.00.2005.120-20200428
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Since the Update of Software
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): It's same sceneraio with safe mode, "no service" status.
I have already tried switching sim cards with different mobile phones and it is working very well and have a good connectivity.
screenshot-20200707-104334.jpg
screenshot-20200707-104313.jpg
screenshot-20200707-104408-1.jpg
screenshot-20200707-104414-1.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jorel
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to reset Network: Settings>System>Reset>Network settings reset
2. Which version did you update from? Did you perform the cross-Android update before the issue appear?
3. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
[Phone/Pad] How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode? | Official Support | ASUS Global4. Last, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Setting>System>Reset>Factory data reset
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

Jorel
Star I
I've tried all those troubleshooting tips including factory data reset but sadly "No Service" status re-appears. And here I am, started over again.
screenshot-20200707-220346.jpg

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jorel
Thank you for your reply. Kindly check you inbox for further information checking.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jorel
Kindly refer to the link as the latest firmware version WW-15.00.2007.122 download spot:
ZenFone Max (M1) BIOS & FIRMWARE | Phone | ASUS GlobalDoes the situation remain the same after the firmware update?