This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upper earpiece Speaker issue in Zenfone 6z

Manan
Star II
I m using Zenfone 6z and now I m facing a great issue that sometimes my upper earpiece speaker didn't work but when I reset or restart the phone it starts to work now this is happening after the update so please anyone suggest me the solution please I can't restart or reset the device again and again please anyone help me out
24 REPLIES 24

_jis_
Zen Master III
alexgerby

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45447#Comment_45447

Thanks VS-KR.. Done this test few times. It says 'error'.

Strange thing is that my earpiece came back and worked for few days and now it stopped working again...

I found out that it worked back again while it was charging...

It is really a ramdom problem.. Please ASUS fix it!!!

View post
Done this test few times. It says 'error'.
Service your phone.
It is really a ramdom problem.
HW issue could be random, for example, a loose connector on motherboard.

techbite55
Star I
@CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS
Guys,
I got the earpiece not to be working after the .144 update. At First, the earpiece started to crackle then after an hour it stopped responding to calls and even stereo audio playback. So, I request to help me out of this situation!!

Somaraju
Star I
I'm facing earpiece problem from past one days can I know how can I resolve it

alexgerby
Star II
Somaraju

I'm facing earpiece problem from past one days can I know how can I resolve it

View post
Likes like it is a hardware problem..
I solved mine by chance. My phone, which had the earpierce problem, fall from more than 1 meter high on the screen, flat (glad I had a protection..) and the earpierce worked again. I was so surprised that I took the risk to made it fall on purpose again and earpiece stopped working again. I made it fall a third time and worked again! Of course I won't take any responsability if that doesn't work on ours or if you break your Z6!! 😜🤣

josephnh950
Star I
Because of the problems stated above, should i buy 6z or not