This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callers oncomplain about echo while calling.

mahato_sanjay
Star I
Callers listen to echo while video calling. The problem is gone when I use headphone. Kindly sort this out. Asus zenfone max pro m1 Model = Asus_X00TD
17 REPLIES 17

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Mustafaevren posted on 2019/3/28 02:04 Bu problemim Ben de var
Hi Mustafaevren, Sorry, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your situation in English. Thank you for your help 🙂

HEtches81
Star I
Hi Y_Asus,
I am having the same issue as the original post (answering your question: the other side hears our echo).
When speaking to friends on Facebook Messenger, MessengerKids, or Instagram video chat, people on the other end hear our voices in constant echo. Asus ZenPadz8... This is used strictly on WiFi for a child. Using microphone setting as you would with a regular video chat. No headset used. No other devices do this in our house on those apps. Just the Asus Zenpad.
I've gone through the tablet settings over and over. I'm at a loss. Please help. Thank you in advance.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Y_ASUS
Hi mahato.sanjay,

Is the problem the person on the other side hears their echo? Or you can hear your echo from your side using ZenFone Max Pro M1?

Could you tell me the device you are video calling with? Does it happen with different devices you video call with?

Please tell me your firmware version, which app and version, WiFi or 4G.

Thank you :)
View post
i have max max pro m2 when i use earphone while calling the people on the other side listen my sound as well as their sound also,.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi HEtches81
Thank you for your asking. The echo issue may sometimes cause by signal conditions, kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Update your Zenpad firmware to the latest version, does the issue remain the same?
[Zenfone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalASUS ZenPad 8.0 (Z380M) BIOS & FIRMWARE | Tablets | ASUS USA2. Please try the Factory Reset
3. Does the issue appear with earphones, speaker mode, or just normal using?

Hi abhaykrishnan02
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. Does the issue always happen with the receivers in all kind of models?
2. Does the issue appear in a stable Internet environment of both?
3. Does the issue only appear in earphones? If you use normal mode or speaker mode, does the phone have the same situation?
4. Original call app or 3rd party call apps?

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi HEtches81

Thank you for your asking. The echo issue may sometimes cause by signal conditions, kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:

1. Update your Zenpad firmware to the latest version, does the issue remain the same?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/

https://www.asus.com/us/Tablets/ASUS-ZenPad-8-0-Z380M/HelpDesk_BIOS/

2. Please try the Factory Reset

3. Does the issue appear with earphones, speaker mode, or just normal using?

Hi abhaykrishnan02

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.

1. Does the issue always happen with the receivers in all kind of models?

2. Does the issue appear in a stable Internet environment of both?

3. Does the issue only appear in earphones? If you use normal mode or speaker mode, does the phone have the same situation?

4. Original call app or 3rd party call apps?

View post
it only happens when i call to a person who have (idea)sim card