This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Date Please

utpal2024
Rising Star I
When will asus release new software update for 6z with latest security patch? Please inform us before to release like all others company. Last update was on 18/05/2020 with may security patch. While others company are providing latest security patch. Why are you so late asus@Anders_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
utpal2024

When will asus release new software update for 6z with latest security patch? Please inform us before to release like all others company. Last update was on 18/05/2020 with may security patch. While others company are providing latest security patch. Why are you so late asus@Anders_ASUS

New Update Date Please
New update is alredy here kindly go to
[200707]ZenFone 6 ZS630KL_WW_17.1810.2007.165
AdminJul 14, 2020
【Version】
【Model Name】
ZenFone 6 ZS630KL
【Release Date】
2020/07/14
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
How to update firmware on my phone?
【Release Note】
Updated Android security patch (2020/7/1)
Enabled VoLTE/Vowifi on Telia (Sweden, Norway and Finland)
Improved the stability of connected Bluetooth headsets
Optimized system stability

View Post

Settings>system> system update n check if you receive new update if not
Visit asus official website i.e asus. Com and download new firmware file manually in internal storage and restart
Note:- Remember please do not keep downloaded file in any file or folder keep it in root memory

utpal2024
Rising Star I
Update is rolled out