Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

isyanaditta
Star I
This is the second time I'm having trouble with asus main camera focus both with Zenfone 5 back in 2017 and now with Zenfone 5z. Please give us some solution regarding the main camera focus error.

DEOKANT
Star III
I am also facing the same problem with my zenfone camera. I bought this phone for its camera performance and now it's facing these issues. I don't know what to do next.
Asus did this to our phone and now it is responsible for solving this problem.
p-20200713-172151.jpg
Help us please. Fed up with this problem. It seems that asus doesn't wanna have some loyal customer. The thing which Asus did to my phone is terrible and I was thinking of getting their latest zenfone 😂.
Please solve this issue ASAP.

netura
Star I
Hello,
I am having the same issue with the rear main camera since March/April (don't really recall exactly but it all started after a firmware update).
My current firmware is WW_16.0615.2005.130
I tried all options but the factory reset and none solved the issue.
BTW all other cameras are working correctly.

Sorry to say but faced the same damn issue on my Asus zenphone 5z and after getting no help for a month and seeing such posts decided to switch to One plus. I swear never to buy Asus again. No product from Asus again this seems like a big scam to me.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
After investigation, we suggest you to bring your phone to ASUS repair center for device checking.
Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.