Star II
[Picture Deleted Due to Personal Information Leaking]

My unit is
-ZENFONE MAX PRO M2
-model ZB631KL
- i dont know the firmware because my phone endless bootloop
- never root or open bootloader
- alway install update patch from asus ,
got the problem after the update patch android in march 2020 about 150mb size file
1. Endless bootloop
2.cannot enter recovery mode only csc safe mode
3.in asus centre service they said the ic is getting weaker so must change whole motherboard and the staff never explained how this problem happening,,
Here i just wanna ask where is the responsibility of asus who's gave update android and made the phone broken useless for endless bootloop and not even the technician can repair it
1594373391674668642904.jpg
You have to change motherboard with same price for the new unit??
For your information i'm from indonesia,west java,bekasi,,
And i heard in india asus is recall this unit and swapping with new unit with security system much better,,
5 REPLIES 5

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ekobd1905
Thank you for your asking. Based on your description, kindly refer to what the repair center diagnosed after checking. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

This is exactly what I am facing in my Max Pro M2. SC told to change motherboard costing 7.8k INR.

Christine_ASUS

Hi ekobd1905

Thank you for your asking. Based on your description, kindly refer to what the repair center diagnosed after checking. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

View post
He did mentioned in the post

ekobd1905
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi ekobd1905

View post
Again here i'm asking where is asus responsibillity for breaking our phone with android update and told us to pay again for asus own mistake had made?? Here i am very disappointed and i think i will never ever again buy asus unit,,