This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 3 Max 5.5> Update Guide

Carl_Vincent
Star I
Is there someone out there that could help me upgrade my software from android 6 to 8?
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Carl Vincent
Thank you for your asking. Could you provide me your current firmware version?
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information

For cross-Android version update, you need to auto-update to the previous Android 7 firmware before the first Andorid 8 firmware, then manual update to the first Andorid 8 firmware, then auto-update to your preferred Andorid 8 firmware. Kindly refer to the steps below as ZC553KL Android 7 to Android 8 guide:
(Auto-Update)>WW-14.0200.1806.355>(Manual Update)>WW-15.0200.1808.418>(Auto-Update)>your preferred Andorid 8 firmware
#Manual Update Guide
[Zenfone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalPlease note that once the update is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted. Kindly backup your data first.

Gostaria de saber se teria atualização para Asus 3 Max 5.2 para o Android 8 ou 9

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi carlosripardo08
For ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) , Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first become available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance (including ZenUI Launcher).
Kindly refer to the link below as ZC520TL Firmware Spot:
https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ZenFone-3-Max-ZC520TL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.