This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This phone does not work on any network.

securesword
Star I
Why does this phone not work on any network? It also does the notorious network disconnect while doing anything. This is by far the worst phone I have ever had, hands down. I won't be buying Asus ever again, no support. Called the help line and they told me it was unfixable. Way to stand behind your product. Guess I have an expensive paperweight now.
I would love help if that's even possible. I have no where else to turn. I'll do anything to fix it if possible.
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
securesword

Why does this phone not work on any network? It also does the notorious network disconnect while doing anything. This is by far the worst phone I have ever had, hands down. I won't be buying Asus ever again, no support. Called the help line and they told me it was unfixable. Way to stand behind your product. Guess I have an expensive paperweight now.

I would love help if that's even possible. I have no where else to turn. I'll do anything to fix it if possible.

Thanks.

This phone does not work on any network.
What do you mean by it doesn't work on any network? Can you elaborate on that please?
Is it you have a SIM card and you don't get carrier signal? Or you have carrier signal, but you don't have mobile data?
Or are you not getting WIFI connection. You seem to be connected but you don't get Internet? Or you don't see any WIFI networks?
If possible, please show some screenshots. I simply hold the left key and it will take a screenshot for you.

securesword
Star I
I have the tencent version of the phone. Did not know at the time that there were different versions. Anytime I need to access data, the signal at the top of the phone resets and I lose connection, it then goes through after I reload or request data again. The WiFi does the same thing, anytime I need to access data for a phone game or load an internet page it resets and fails. Very annoying. It makes any game unplayable. As for calls, I don't receive phone calls, I get voicemail if they leave one, but it does not ring. Also any app that has notifications, forget it.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
securesword

I have the tencent version of the phone. Did not know at the time that there were different versions. Anytime I need to access data, the signal at the top of the phone resets and I lose connection, it then goes through after I reload or request data again. The WiFi does the same thing, anytime I need to access data for a phone game or load an internet page it resets and fails. Very annoying. It makes any game unplayable. As for calls, I don't receive phone calls, I get voicemail if they leave one, but it does not ring. Also any app that has notifications, forget it.

View post
Can you go to: Settings - System - About phone
Can you mention what Software information you have? You should have CN (Tencent) or WW (Global).

securesword
Star I
PKQ1.190414.001.WW_Phone-16.0631.1910.44