screenshot-20200521-185616.png
screenshot-20200429-104422.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Asus, As We know that In Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2 were nearly Stock Android ROM... So due to this there are no such able to ckear cache and RAM Works are processing and that due to problem the Gaming experience was Such bad in this Phone
Hence, i request you to please Add Game Geniue in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2... We can play game in better optimization
Thank you
9 REPLIES 9

usakiyem
Rising Star I
Game genie and call recording features is very useful but you don't give it l hope you can give these features in next update

sabinesh2001
Star I
I want game genie app for asus zenfone max pro m1 android 10 for better experience

DarkSide
Star III
Haha forget it. Asus is struggling to release A10 from past 6 months and here you are asking for extra features.

rajshah99969
Star II
Asus is struggling much more than Ananya Pandey 😂🤣

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
victor2020

Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
please give zen ui rom in asus zenfone max m3 series phone so that we can use all asus apps