This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Phone Hangs When A large File or App is Deleted

mauvin11
Rising Star II
When I delete a large size file or an app the phone hangs and is left completely unresponsive. Force shutdown by holding power button is needed to get it back working again.
30 REPLIES 30

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Debasish Sahoo

Did you share this problem with the mods previously or this is the first time? If u haven't discuss about this issue then try to discuss with the mods they will surely help you.

View post
they r not doing anything they will say we kept a note of ur problem .......

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Debasish Sahoo

Did you share this problem with the mods previously or this is the first time? If u haven't discuss about this issue then try to discuss with the mods they will surely help you.

View post
bro he has post his query to discuss with mod only but you are just wasting your time here you don't even have this phone so how can you know the already reported issues just asus don't solve them, this issue was already reported in old zentalk.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly request you to share with us a video showing the said issue, so that we can help you better. Thank you.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
victor2020

Hi there, kindly request you to share with us a video showing the said issue, so that we can help you better. Thank you.

View post
try it on ur phone
please give zen ui rom in max pro m3 series phone so that we dont face these things again

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
victor2020

View post
Every issue we highlight you ask for video can you plz explain do you use the phone or not because if you use the phone you could easily come to know the issue which we highlight as users.