This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z Main Camera Got blurred.

manmeetbhagat
Star II
Since last month i found my Main Camera is blur.It is not due to any software upgradtion.I had checked all latest firmware but still problem exist .I also Downgrade my Phone to Pie .still problem was there. I m in doubt how it got blurred jst because of sudden falldrops of phones or any software issue is there with phone. If this pblm is due to physical damage to camera then this will not face by others using this phone since this time .
p-20200619-145549.jpg
p-20200619-145544.jpg

36 REPLIES 36

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Alwyn

I have already said you guys that service center is charging 3k for this Issue! Haven't you guys read? I have already talk about this in other discussion page! My real question is why pay 3k for what we haven't done? Service center has already confirmed it's hardware issue and I have been talking about it from long back! I have talked to asus customer service guy and he was the one who made me talk to my nearest service center. Nobody will agree to pay 3k for nothing!

View post
Waiting is the only last hope here for confirmation by mods itself weather its hardware or software and dont worry they are alredy discussing it internally @Christine_ASUS will surely respond
Also if service centre guy confirmed that it is hardware than you have to accept the fact if mod replies the same
I would like to tell you please go through CID (customer induced damage) policy with service centre discuss that with them and see what they tell you about your device i hope that may save you from paying if you are assuring that you have never dropped your device and nor any other damage is visible on your device that includes even (paint dents n breaks also hard scratches) but i cant guarantee you it totally depends on service centre's
I hope you can understand

Aryan202
Community Legend I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96073#Comment_96073

Waiting is the only last hope here for confirmation by mods itself weather its hardware or software and dont worry they are alredy discussing it internally @Christine_ASUS will surely respond

Also if service centre guy confirmed that it is hardware than you have to accept the fact if mod replies the same

I would like to tell you please go through CID (customer induced damage) policy with service centre discuss that with them and see what they tell you about your device i hope that may save you from paying if you are assuring that you have never dropped your device and nor any other damage is visible on your device that includes even (paint dents n breaks also hard scratches) but i cant guarantee you it totally depends on service centre's

I hope you can understand

View post
Hardware focusing mechanism is probably stuck
Try shaking the phone or hitting the phone around the back area
It worked for some guys on Zenfone 5z tg chat
screenshot-20200712-142442859-1.jpg

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96081#Comment_96081

Hardware focusing mechanism is probably stuck

Try shaking the phone or hitting the phone around the back area

It worked for some guys on Zenfone 5z tg chat

screenshot-20200712-142442859-1.jpg

View post
This is not a permenant fix but a temprory workaround you can give it a try @Alwyn ☝️☝️

Aryan202
Community Legend I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96084#Comment_96084

This is not a permenant fix but a temprory workaround you can give it a try @Alwyn ☝️☝️

View post
Yeah i know still worth a shot

tantiyarohit56
Star II
I think we need to make a consumer complaint and make Asus responsible for what they have done.
I am filing one in my region.