This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z Main Camera Got blurred.

manmeetbhagat
Star II
Since last month i found my Main Camera is blur.It is not due to any software upgradtion.I had checked all latest firmware but still problem exist .I also Downgrade my Phone to Pie .still problem was there. I m in doubt how it got blurred jst because of sudden falldrops of phones or any software issue is there with phone. If this pblm is due to physical damage to camera then this will not face by others using this phone since this time .
p-20200619-145549.jpg
p-20200619-145544.jpg

36 REPLIES 36

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Alwyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95983#Comment_95983

Okay it's a hardware issue, now what? Give it service center and pay for it? Do you really think hundreds of people dropped their phones and broke the camera module? Come on dude seriously. Why do we have to pay for what we haven't done? Is this the real reason why you're taking too long to respond because you already knew about it and you wanted people to pay for it? Sad to see people getting fooled.

View post
Even i am normal user not a asus mod or anything its just my opinion even i can understand your situation its better if it gets fixed in future firmware by ASUS if its software for sure, but what if hardware??something may trigger inside hardware there may be few lotts which may have cause this similar problem at a time
I also suggest you about check for customer induced damage policy by service centre and confirm that with service centre hopefully that will help in your case to avoid paying for camera problem if you dont have any colour removal on device frame or any minute damage to your device
Lets wait for mod christine's reply what they confirm with this blur issue weather its hardware or software
Thanks 😊

Alwyn
Rising Star I
Debasish Sahoo

Ok let's assume that it is a software issue then tell me one thing that why majority of people's are not facing the issues and why few of them are facing the issues. I am not saying that u r wrong but may be it's due to hardware issue so better to check your device at service center because there u clearly get your answers.

Even if I am not facing any issues and my camera works super fine. If it is a software related issue then majority of us should face that issue.

View post
Majority of them are facing this issue if you keep reading you'll get to know. It's easy for you to say because you ain't facing this problem.

Alwyn
Rising Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95989#Comment_95989

Even i am normal user not a asus mod or anything its just my opinion even i can understand your situation its better if it gets fixed in future firmware by ASUS if its software for sure, but what if hardware??something may trigger inside hardware there may be few lotts which may have cause this similar problem at a time

Lets wait for mod christine's reply what they confirm with this blur issue weather its hardware or software

Thanks 😊

View post
I didn't know you are mod or not, but people got confused for sure and they aren't talking maybe because they might think they are wrong. I'm just talking behalf of the people who are facing the issue and trying my best to let people know why they shouldn't pay for the damage which we didn't do it. If ASUS want's to sell their phones later on in the future then they definitely shouldn't charge for this issue.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Alwyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96000#Comment_96000

Majority of them are facing this issue if you keep reading you'll get to know. It's easy for you to say because you ain't facing this problem.

View post
Bro I understand your problem as camera is very essential in our day to day life and it's very difficult to use a phone without camera working properly. But I want to say that if you take your phone to service center they can tell you whether it is software issue or hardware issue and if they say it's due to software then you can raise your question with full proof and if it's due to hardware they will solve your problem at there only.
Otherwise please wait till tomorrow for mods reply they will clear your doubts.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Alwyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/96001#Comment_96001

I didn't know you are mod or not, but people got confused for sure and they aren't talking maybe because they might think they are wrong. I'm just talking behalf of the people who are facing the issue and trying my best to let people know why they shouldn't pay for the damage which we didn't do it. If ASUS want's to sell their phones later on in the future then they definitely shouldn't charge for this issue.

View post
He is a normal user like us and he gained his level and badges by helping other people in this forum. You can check his profile. His profile itself tells the whole story about him. Atleast try to do what he says otherwise as I said wait till tomorrow mods will clarify your doubts.
Thanks!