cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

##Before you post a new thread##

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ASUS family
Welcome to Zentalk ZenFone Max Pro Series - English Community! For a better communication atmosphere for everyone, before you post a new thread, kindly refer to the points below
1. Choose the Community in preference to your language and country
>Mandarin users
ZenFone Max Pro系列>Français users
ZenFone Max Pro Series>Italiano users
Serie ZenFone Max Pro>Português users
Série ZenFone Max Pro
Tap the "EN" button at the top for another way to find more friends!
image.png

2. Name the title of your thread more accurately! This small act is not only helping you to get the help you need from others more quickly, but also helps other Zenfone Max Pro members find the post once they face a similar situation.
Adding your model and firmware version in the title is a crucial tip 🧐, for example..
Zenfone Max Pro M1>>>
(M1) [ZB601KL or ZB602KL Firmware] Facebook stopped working after ...
Zenfone Max Pro M2>>>
(M2) [ZB630KL or ZB631KL Firmware] Facebook stopped working after ...

3. Avoid opening a new thread that might overlap with others, so that the mods and users could focus on the issue, rather than spending time trying to find the issue. Search before you post!
#How to tell if my question is same as what another user has asked?
a. Same device model?
b. Same firmware?
Check your current firmware version by: Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number

4. To avoid any personal information leaking, please do not share your SN or IMEI in public. Quite dangerous!

5. For more information, please check on Newbie guide and commence your ZenTalk journey ✈️☁️
(to be continued)
22 REPLIES 22

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi alauddin3604
Thank you for your asking. I will think about what I can do and may further discuss with the team. Thanks.

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
Where Indonesia Region?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
@Christine_ASUS sometimes when I edit my post, the edited post does not get posted instead there will be a little popup in the bottom of the screen saying "the post will appear when the post is "(I don't remember the last word)
And the post will appear like 3 to 6 days after I posted the comment.
Can you guys check if it is a bug or something like that.

ZT-e8bda547
Star III
@Christine_ASUS My opinion: Seperate Max Pro M1 & Max Pro M2. Because both users can't predict that the post was related to their model or not. So mostly always they have to open posts to know which model related post it is. That is quite annoying.
Thanks 😊

treviasxk
Star III
@Christine_ASUS I am Brazilian, the moderators of the Portuguese community are very slow, there are few questions but it is still slow, that's why I and some Brazilians use the English community.