This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts at night

olientrena738
Star I
Overnight, when my phone is locked and sitting on my bedside, I seem to not recieve any texts. People are constantly telling me I missed their messages. Doesn't happen during the day. I'm wondering if maybe there's a setting that makes my texting app (textra) not run when the phone is on standby or something to save battery that you guys know of? Ideally I'd like to fix that. I also don't get notifications with a lot of my apps besides texting such as ticktick reminders and signal. Perhaps there is some battery optimization setting I need to change?
2 REPLIES 2

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
olientrena738

Overnight, when my phone is locked and sitting on my bedside, I seem to not recieve any texts. People are constantly telling me I missed their messages. Doesn't happen during the day. I'm wondering if maybe there's a setting that makes my texting app (textra) not run when the phone is on standby or something to save battery that you guys know of? Ideally I'd like to fix that. I also don't get notifications with a lot of my apps besides texting such as ticktick reminders and signal. Perhaps there is some battery optimization setting I need to change?

Check the battery mode that is selected in Power master if it is in "power saving mode" then it disables Mobile data after the screen is locked.so change the battery mode to "Balanced".

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
olientrena738

Did u enable do not disturb mode at that time? If u have scheduled any particular time then at that time automatically do not disturb mode will be on. And u won't receive any notifications. Turn it off.
screenshot-20200711-134506154.jpg
screenshot-20200711-134451415.jpg
Check the above screenshot!
Hope this will help.
Thanks!