This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm really fed up with the service of Asus India.

Pushpa_Gupta
Star I
I'm really fed up with the service of Asus India.I purchased Asus 6z in Feb 2020.Within one month camera stopped working.However camera was my first priority for my phone but it stopped working. After that ,I tried service centre no. ,no one picks call there.I emailed Asus service centre they only reply go to service centre.Anyhow I managed to go service centre ,I readed & then they said here is no service centre for Asus.I felt so extuasted.I said they why you people dont receive call is really waste of time time & money spending on Asus mobile phone.This was my first Asus phone .In Lock down in india going on.we can not move here & there.When it ll open till then my warranty will get over.If you solve my problem ,I ll be grateful to you because I put all my money to buy this product only for vlogging purpose.I cant afford expensive camera.And this phone's camera stopped working within just one month of purchase.I'm really fed up with Asus.I want my refund money & please pick this phone from my same delivery address by flipkart.I want my refund money .
Please help me.
2 REPLIES 2

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Pushpa Gupta

I'm really fed up with the service of Asus India.I purchased Asus 6z in Feb 2020.Within one month camera stopped working.However camera was my first priority for my phone but it stopped working. After that ,I tried service centre no. ,no one picks call there.I emailed Asus service centre they only reply go to service centre.Anyhow I managed to go service centre ,I readed & then they said here is no service centre for Asus.I felt so extuasted.I said they why you people dont receive call is really waste of time time & money spending on Asus mobile phone.This was my first Asus phone .In Lock down in india going on.we can not move here & there.When it ll open till then my warranty will get over.If you solve my problem ,I ll be grateful to you because I put all my money to buy this product only for vlogging purpose.I cant afford expensive camera.And this phone's camera stopped working within just one month of purchase.I'm really fed up with Asus.I want my refund money & please pick this phone from my same delivery address by flipkart.I want my refund money .

Please help me.

I'm really fed up with the service of Asus India.
You cannot ask Flipkart for this , since you've crossed return window period.

ASUS had extended warranty period for those devices whose warranty was supposed to end during lockdown
(You have warranty till feb of 2021)
You need to escalate this issue from your MyASUS app of device via contact us then choose email and post the problem.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.