This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the Last update of Asus Rog 2 heating of phone has gone haywire.

amitpaul1994
Star III
Android 9 was not smooth thanks to android 10 everything is very smooth now..... but it came at a heavy cost..... battery drain and heating issue.... i used to play pubg at ultra settings and my temprature was used to go max 44°c but after A10 update in same settings it going till 49° so i made setting to medium and now temperature came to 37-39° c but again after last update at medium its going to 45 °c ..... i dont understand what is the benifit of purchasing a gaming phone if i have to play a game in lowest of settings.please fix the temperature control.
26 REPLIES 26

jeetsoni4916
Star I
Please fix my Rog 2 heating and restart issue

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Please fix this, too much heating. Pubg goes upto 46°C my ambient is 25°C

amitpaul1994
Star III
Hi Team,
Dont know what You guys are doing..... but it seems after the july update heating issue is back..... i was thinking of putting this comment for long time but waiting for the august update thinking it would fix that but it seems you guys are busy with rog3 now..... so posting this..... please fix the heating issue..... and provide security patch updates on monthly basis with fail and dont forget rog 2 users ....

ru96nk
Star I
Just got my Rog 2 yesterday and feel like returning it today. Heating issue even in normal usage (no games, multimedia), battery draining by 3% for every 10-12 min of normal usage.
Can we expect a fix on this? Please advise otherwise I'm returning this device.

Melqui
Zen Master I
Clean USB port with isopropyl alcohol and a plastic/wood tool with cotton.