Did you mean: 

After Update Bug! on ZB631KL!

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1812.179-20181227
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Moomskie on 2019/1/10 22:39 BUG After System Update!! 1.NO AM/PM 2.Camera Error 3.Battery & Time Font Not Inline/straight as you can see big and small. 4.When Charging No More RED/Green/blinking Light on top middle.
19 REPLIES 19

Kevin27
Star I
Moomskie posted on 2019/1/24 18:43 HOLY **** you release a broken manufacturing phones and you cant do about it WTF? we paid right amou ...
Yeah, If they don't fix these problem then this is the first and last time I will be buying their products.

Kevin27 posted on 2019/1/25 09:12 Yeah, If they don't fix these problem then this is the first and last time I will be buying their ...
mine already fix can find asphalt 9 now you restore factory install latest googleplay and services it should be fix

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/3/12 17:17 Hi all Good day A new firmware version WW_15.2016.1902.192 for ZB631KL has been released We would advise you to update to the latest firmware. It could modify the issue of battery & time font and disturb icon. If you have not received the update yet, please check update in Settings > System > System updates, If this problem is still exist in this version, please let us know. Thank you and have a nice day

After i update my asus phone it is not working anymore..my phone is switching on but when i touch the screen and try to swipe up it is blacking out.
I cannot use anymore.Help please

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi edmarkrioveros15
Thank you for your asking. Because you could not enter the phone properly, please try following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration
3. Still keep pressing "volume down key" and stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Factory data reset"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/

Please note that once the steps is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.