This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very IMP. Moderators please read this (And reply to this discussion). Discussion about AZMPM1.

vaibhavbelhekar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZMPM1
Firmware Version: 429 (beta 3)
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Recently I have installed beta 3 in max pro m1. Overall experience after updating to this version is very good. I appreciate efforts taken by asus. As this is beta version users must have to complaint about bugs so it will fixed in stable update so i am complaining about few bugs that i have noticed.

1) Main and important bug which needs to be fixed seriously is that calling volume is very low. I was unable to hear while in traffic. Please increase calling volume in stable update.
2) Suggestions in settings can't be cleaned (erased), it should be Fixed in stable update.
3) Charging the device from 10 to 100% took 3 hrs. If you can reduced it to 2 hr and 30 minutes, i will be very glad.
4) DRM info, it is widewine L3. It should be L1.
5) Comparing to previous update sound volume is increased it is high enough but at higher volume sound cracks. This cracking of sound should be fixed.
6) Earphones output is below average. It should be improved
7) Google search bar can't be moved. In most of the android 10 devices search bar is at bottom hence requesting you to move this search bar at bottom.
😎 gap between navigation bar and icons at home screen is too much. If you moved and fixed Google search bar at bottom this bug can be solved easily and bug 1 (mentioned above) will also be solved.

I didn't noticed any bug except above. Asus has done lot of improvement in beta 3 comparing to beta 1. I am very glad. There were no lags. Pubg experience is amazing. No heating issues .etc. and requesting asus to not add any bug while fixing above bugs😂. Thank you.
Moderators Please read all the bugs and asked asus team to fixed it and do not forget to reply.. please read full discussion....🙏🙏

7 REPLIES 7

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
vaibhavbelhekar400

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ZMPM1
  2. Firmware Version: 429 (beta 3)
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Recently I have installed beta 3 in max pro m1. Overall experience after updating to this version is very good. I appreciate efforts taken by asus. As this is beta version users must have to complaint about bugs so it will fixed in stable update so i am complaining about few bugs that i have noticed.

1) Main and important bug which needs to be fixed seriously is that calling volume is very low. I was unable to hear while in traffic. Please increase calling volume in stable update.

2) Suggestions in settings can't be cleaned (erased), it should be Fixed in stable update.

3) Charging the device from 10 to 100% took 3 hrs. If you can reduced it to 2 hr and 30 minutes, i will be very glad.

4) DRM info, it is widewine L3. It should be L1.

5) Comparing to previous update sound volume is increased it is high enough but at higher volume sound cracks. This cracking of sound should be fixed.

6) Earphones output is below average. It should be improved

7) Google search bar can't be moved. In most of the android 10 devices search bar is at bottom hence requesting you to move this search bar at bottom.

😎 gap between navigation bar and icons at home screen is too much. If you moved and fixed Google search bar at bottom this bug can be solved easily and bug 1 (mentioned above) will also be solved.

I didn't noticed any bug except above. Asus has done lot of improvement in beta 3 comparing to beta 1. I am very glad. There were no lags. Pubg experience is amazing. No heating issues .etc. and requesting asus to not add any bug while fixing above bugs😂. Thank you.

Moderators Please read all the bugs and asked asus team to fixed it and do not forget to reply.. please read full discussion....🙏🙏

Very IMP. Moderators please read this (And reply to this discussion). Discussion about AZMPM1.
2.Suggestions in settings can't be cleaned (erased), it should be Fixed in stable update
Asus said this is not a bug ,they asop does not provide a solution to remove them and to keep the stability of devices they Will not make Any changes to the asop.
3.Charging the device from 10 to 100% took 3 hrs. If you can reduced it to 2 hr and 30 minutes, i will be very glad.
They advertised this phone to charge in 2:45 hours but every company will test the devices in the best case scenario. Charging speed depends on the temperature of the device, charging cable, and it only charges in 10w(it does not always change in 10w, it will charge in various speed in various Battery percentages.) taking all these things into account the time to change the device will be around 2:45 to 3:20 hours.
7. Google search bar can't be moved. In most of the android 10 devices search bar is at bottom hence requesting you to move this search bar at bottom.
Same answer as the 2nd question.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31752/very-imp-moderators-please-read-this-and-reply-to-this-...

2.Suggestions in settings can't be cleaned (erased), it should be Fixed in stable update

Asus said this is not a bug ,they asop does not provide a solution to remove them and to keep the stability of devices they Will not make Any changes to the asop.

3.Charging the device from 10 to 100% took 3 hrs. If you can reduced it to 2 hr and 30 minutes, i will be very glad.

They advertised this phone to charge in 2:45 hours but every company will test the devices in the best case scenario. Charging speed depends on the temperature of the device, charging cable, and it only charges in 10w(it does not always change in 10w, it will charge in various speed in various Battery percentages.) taking all these things into account the time to change the device will be around 2:45 to 3:20 hours.

7. Google search bar can't be moved. In most of the android 10 devices search bar is at bottom hence requesting you to move this search bar at bottom.

View post
Edit for the third question's answer.
Charge speed also depends on the back ground process which is happening in the device (eg: antivirus which is scanning for threats in the background) and the services which are active (eg: wifi, hotspot, bluetooth)

6pslima2002
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31752/very-imp-moderators-please-read-this-and-reply-to-this-...

View post
Dude stop calling it "asop"! It is spelled "AOSP" but you keep calling it "asop" everywhere!

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
6pslima2002

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95850#Comment_95850

Dude stop calling it "asop"! It is spelled "AOSP" but you keep calling it "asop" everywhere!

View post
I know that it is spelled ASOP(android open source project), i am typing this in my phone and I forgot to type it in capital letters.