cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 keeps crashing, & rebooting

blakeginjajames
Star II
Hi there,

I have a Asus ROG Phone 2, ive only had it 3 months & it keeps crashing & rebooting, I have already done the factory reset & deleted all third party apps,
Please help!!!
Thanks Blake
29 REPLIES 29

Kali
Star II
capt.malik89

Finally ASUS have agreed to return the phone and to give the refund of billed amount. Looking forward to buy ROG 3 once I get my refund. Thanks😊

View post
Can you tell me the procedure of refund

capt_malik89
Star III
Kali

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95668#Comment_95668

Can you tell me the procedure of refund

View post
You need some mod to contact you here on your replies or try making a new thread if it didn't work or you can call customer care center (not sure about this one though). Then they will contact you to take your phone log via some app. One thing you will must have to do is keep contacting every then and now. Finally they will tell you to expect the call from Asus regarding submitting your device so they could initiate the refund. That's it! You will have to submit your device to service center and mention that about the call from Asus, still I would prescribe you to get the mail from Asus regarding return approved to not to visit the center again and again as this had happened in my case I had to drive 90km to the service center and back twice because i wasn't told about this, they will submit your device and will provide you job sheet then mail it to the Asus guy along with cancelled cheque and invoice. All done and just wait for refund now,

azeezahmed613
Star I
My Asus rog phone 2 restarts alot. This start after and update in March and several updates afterwards have not fixed it. This is very annoying. I feel like crying each time I use my phone. My phone I saved so much to buy. I'm very very disappointed.

yashsuresh91
Star I
I have been experiencing this for the longest time (3 months) I factory reset the phone and works fine for a week or less and then out of the blue restarts! In the middle of video calls, games or even when browsing the web!
The issue is worse if I increase the refresh rate to 120 Hz! it restarts constantly on a loop!
I have been behind Support for a resolution but they are only dragging my case! My phone is less than 6 months old and I can't even use it to it's full potential! This is my first Asus phone and I'm regretting buying this device! Never have I had to go through so much trouble!
I desperately need someone from Asus to fix this! It's getting frustrating every passing day!

capt_malik89
Star III
yashsuresh91

I have been experiencing this for the longest time (3 months) I factory reset the phone and works fine for a week or less and then out of the blue restarts! In the middle of video calls, games or even when browsing the web!

The issue is worse if I increase the refresh rate to 120 Hz! it restarts constantly on a loop!

I have been behind Support for a resolution but they are only dragging my case! My phone is less than 6 months old and I can't even use it to it's full potential! This is my first Asus phone and I'm regretting buying this device! Never have I had to go through so much trouble!

I desperately need someone from Asus to fix this! It's getting frustrating every passing day!

View post
I recommend you contact support on Asus site and drop a mail to CEO if you are not getting appropriate support for customer care. I hope you will get help soon.